Position Summary: EN-POWER GROUP, founded in 2003, is an engineering firm that designs, develops, and delivers comprehensive and integrated energy solutions for any building type, from concept to completion. As a growing company, EN-POWER GROUP aims to provide a collaborative working environment and supports employees’ professional development by helping them pursue their technical interests through diverse hands-on experiences. Our team, composed of engineers, energy managers, analysts, and sustainability experts, focuses on energy efficiency and resiliency in order to strengthen long-term facility planning and maximize project payback.
Based at our Midtown Manhattan office, the Lighting Project Coordinator will support the Lighting Department in many aspects of lighting upgrade projects, including site visits & data collection, data input, evaluation of upgrade measures, calculations, proposal generation, rebate facilitation, and other tasks. This position is a fantastic opportunity to hone your understanding of lighting technologies as well as the turnkey lighting upgrade process.
- Conduct comprehensive lighting audits in all building types, with a focus on large residential and commercial
- Develop feasibility, energy savings, and cost-benefit financial analyses for turnkey projects
- Generate proposals detailing proposed lighting upgrade measures, energy savings, and cost-benefit analyses
- Generate purchase orders, manage budgetary components of projects, prepare rebate applications, and manage other documentation needed to successfully complete projects
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Job Requirements:
- Pursuing or recently received a degree in engineering, sustainability, environmental science/studies, or other relevant technical field
- Demonstrated interest and understanding of energy efficiency concepts
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with significant focus on Excel
- Certified as OSHA-10 within 6 months of employment per EN-POWER GROUP’s training program
Required Personal Qualifications:
- Demonstrated passion for energy efficiency and sustainability
- Detail oriented and flexible with proven ability to multi-task and prioritize workflow in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely verbally and in writing
- Proven ability to work independently and within in a team environment
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Flexible PTO
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Pre-tax Travel & Phone Stipend
- Annual Professional Development Allowance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Additional Benefits include: Company Activities, Lunch & Learns
About EN-POWER GROUP
With a mission of providing practical solutions to clients’ energy problems, EN-POWER GROUP was founded in May 2003 to be an engineering firm that designs, develops, and delivers comprehensive and integrated energy solutions for any building type, from concept to completion.
EN-POWER GROUP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.